Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year, New Decade, New Goals


Okay so last year I fully intended on getting this blog up and running but somehow always managed to get sidetracked by other things.
So this year I have decided I need to be far more structured in my approach.
Now obviously working in a bookshop I read a lot and I do mean a lot! So reviewing my reading habits was supposed to help me keep track of what I'd read and enjoyed. Plainly this just didn't happen.
Now for work I am very good about doing in-store reviews and theme of the month choices and obviously what would make sense is to put these up on the blog, I've done the work already and life should be much easier that way.

So going forward the plan is this;
  • Monday - Roundup of the previous weeks bestsellers in the shop.
  • Tuesday - New releases this week.
  • Wednesday - In depth review.
  • Thursday- News and views from around the net.
  • Friday - Review of one of the themed books.
  • Saturday - mini review.
  • Sunday - tbc (possibly a day off)

On top of that I will try and give a quick rundown of what is due to be published over the next month on the last weekend of each month.

Pheww......

No comments:

Post a Comment